MSACCA’s members include practitioners, policy makers, researchers, and administrators representing public, private, faith-based, school-based, and community-based sectors. Anyone interested in supporting a high quality school-age community is welcome to join.
Annual Membership Fee – $45
To become a member, print the application and mail it along with payment to the address on the application.
Click here for Membership Application: membership application 10.1.16
- Networking opportunities
- Discounts on training and conference fees
- Professional Activity Units awarded by the Maryland State Child Care Credential for membership and active participation in MSACCA activities
- Scholarship opportunities
- Eligibility for R.O.S.E. Award nomination
- Eligibility to hold office in the organization
- Voting privileges in MSACCA elections and on policy issues as stated in the by-laws